Wednesday 22 August 2012

4 Things I LOVE at the Moment!




Not quite eight things but these are four are AWESOME!


1. Spirit Junkie by Gabrielle Bernstein

I have never been much of a reader but I have really been enjoying this book. I recommend this book for anyone who wants a big slap of Inspiration. The author Gabrielle Bernstein tells her spiritual journey and gives you tools to overcome fears that hold you back in life.

“Love is where we all begin. When we are born, all we know is love.”

GO GABBY!

2. Smoothies

I absolutely love smoothies at the moment, which is quite odd considering it is winter here in Australia. Never the less every morning I whip up my smoothie in around ten minutes!

I have no set recipe but use what is on hand and this generally is,

Goji Berries
Avocado
Banana
Strawberries
Aloe Vera
Super Greens Powder
Raw Cocoa Powder
Camu Camu Powder
Noni Powder
Olive Leaf Extract
Chia Seeds
Rick Milk

I can feel the goodness when I drink this smoothie. It is such a great feeling when you know you are feeding your body GREAT food.


3. Rawfoodrecipes.com

This website holds some awesome recipes! I personally use it more for deserts and it is great to take a ‘Rake’ (Raw Cake) to a get together and have people astonished at how good they taste.

I can vouch for the recipe below, the color is from Beetroot Juice…. AWESOME!!!





4. This Article by Chris Kresser

I am looking more and more into the food I eat. It feels like once you start looking you can’t stop. I am so grateful that I am aware of what is in foods that I eat and that I can make an educated choice.

Unfortunately most people do not make educated choices, as they can’t even begin to comprehend the harmful toxins they are ingesting into their bodies.


This is a great article that I found today by Chris Kresser.  He explains what toxins are, breaks down the term gluten and talks about the dangers of un-fermented soy. This article was great reading and I hope it is for you too.



Well, it is a three day weekend for me :) Going to walk on the beach, hang with my loved ones and do/read things that inspire me!


No comments:

Post a Comment